Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Anonymous

OK, Cindy! I cleared it so that you can post anonymously. That way anytime I get an anonymous post I'll assume it is you! This has been a hectic week for me and next week proves to be just as busy. We have a Gospel Meeting at Lincoln beginning on Sunday with Bro. Rod Rutherford from Knoxville, Tennessee. He will be staying at our house. Linda and I both will be working so he will be on his own muich of the day. The week after that I will be at a Conference at Point Clear in Baldwin County for the first part of the week. I will be visiting and staying with David and Rachel in Robertsdale. I am looking forward to seeing you guys.
Well it's getting kinda late, it's after 10:00 pm and waaaaay past my normal bedtime. I'll post more later.

Rick

5 comments:

Leah said...

Glad you posted again...FINALLY! I was beginning to wonder if you'd abandoned ship!!

Tammy said...

Yay for another post!! Just wanted to let you know that one of Will's favorite songs is "Hole in the Bottom of the Sea" or as he calls it "hole"!! Love ya and hope you have a good visit with Dave and Rach!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I wrote some time back to say thank you for allowing me to be able to comment. Don't know if you got it or not, don't see it here. Anyway, we're ready to see you & Lou again. Say when. Love you both-Cindy

Matthew said...

Hope it goes well, blogging is fun.

Anonymous said...

Good post.