Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and now for the update: Weight loss total to date 40.6 lbs. YEA!!! Yesterday we celebrated the holiday at my mother-in-laws and I didn't do so good. There weren't many good choices to eat. Mostly just junk food and candy. Guess which one I picked, you guessed it, both. I ate the wrong stuff and I ate too much of it! Oh well, I'm back on track today. I am in control for the rest of the holiday season. I can handle this. I just hope I haven't gained when I go back next Tuesday night. I am the captain!

Watch next week after the weigh in on Tuesday night, I'll update and confess if necessary or crow if warranted.

Merry Christmas to all!


God Bless and go with God!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Merry late Christmas. Keep up the great work!

Granna said...

I was blog hopping and ended up here. Great job on the weight loss. I have been on WW for a year- 80 pounds gone! I am "on my own" now, as I had started to just go and weigh and not stay for meetings as the leader was not that great. I have entered this year with new resolve as this is the longest I have ever stayed with anything. It is a struggle. David has lost about 75 pounds- not on WW but pretty much counting calories and exercising. Now to keep it off is the next hurdle!

Stephanie said...

I need a weight update! Hope you all are doing well. Love, Stephanie Williams

Kim said...

OK Uncle Rick :)

A whole year has passed by. Fast forward and get us up to date!