Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Weight Watch

Ok, as of tonight I have lost a total of .......DRUM ROLL PLEASE, ....... 36.2 lbs. I actually lost 1.4 lbs over the Thanksgiving Holiday. My goal was to just post a loss after the holiday. Even if it was just 0.1 lbs. I wanted a loss. I am thrilled. Someone gimme a high five! I went to the Dr. the Thursday before Thanksgiving week and he sent me my results on Tuesday of last week. My blood sugar was much better. My A1-C (Melissa) was 6.7. That's down from 7.9 the time before. Unfortunately, my total cholesterol was 205 and he gave me a scrip for Pravachol. He also recommended adding one baby aspirin daily. I haven't gotten the scrip filled yet but it is only because of the holiday. I will get it filled this week (Melissa).

To those who have wished me well, thanks. I appreciate all the encouragement.

God bless and go with God!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Sorry we missed out on Thanksgiving and I hate to say that we are gonna miss Christmas too. We are down to one car so that cuts out my visits without Ryan for now...that trip would be too hard to make to have to get back on Saturday night. Plus we have a get-together with people from church that night too but I will be thinking about yall and try to call so I can get everyone at once!! Love ya and miss ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. That is an awesome loss especially for it to be over the holiday like that. You are an encouragement. Mom is going to WW now and I am starting back with her at the first of the year. I will start posting my losses too. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! Love ya!