Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Gotta Crow A Little

OK, here's the deal! Tuesday is our Weight Watchers night. We have our meetings and then I usually eat a little more that I eat the rest of the week. The really great part is, this last Tuesday night I passed a milestone and reached one of my intermediate goals. I have officially lost more than 30 lbs. As of this past Tuesday night, my weight loss total is .... (drum roll, please) 30.4 lbs. For those of you who have never struggled with weight problems, those intermediate goals are crucial.

Watch for my face (and new body) on a Weight Watchers commercial.


God Bless and Go with God!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see you on those commercials... :)

Kim said...

Lori took the words right out of my mouth! Keep Going!