Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Workin' Out!!

Saturday I began a new workout program. A couple of weeks ago I joined a gym in Talladega. I belonged to this gym a few years back and was beginning to really see results when I quit due to financial reasons. Saturday I really just did a "mock" workout. Last night I went through a light workout. I am going to take it slow at first. Right now I am just conditioning. In about 6-8 weeks I will begin my work outs in earnest. I'm only a little sore today. I hope I don't get anymore than that. I'm going to try to use this blog as a method of keeping myself on track. I will try to post my results as I go. I beg for your prayers and encouragement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uncle Rick, I'm so glad that you are working out! The nurse in me is thrilled! I'm also glad to see you're posting on your blog again. Hope you are all well!